|Experience Level||Employment Type||Location|
|2 – 5 Years||Full-Time||Mumbai, Chembur (Corporate Office)|
About the position
We are looking for experienced risk operations professional with excellent communication who has experience working in supply chain financing, banking or NBFC background.
- Preparing reports to highlight discrepancies and distributing the reports to the relevant people
- Ongoing-Compliance & monitoring of Pre and post Disbursement and Loan Management System
- Maintaining Accounts payables and Accounts receivable records and assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan which fulfils the responsibility of the department, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
- Share Daily Disbursement Status Report and MIS reports
- Maintain MIS of Disbursement, deferrals of Documentation, Handling Documentation of Composite Finance & Pre-Sanction Product (CF) part includes KYC Compliances
- Pre-sanction & post-sanction documentation tracking
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications
- Updated with latest amendments and ensuring members are aware of their implications
- Well versed with Professional Ethics and Corporate Governance