Calling all those who dare to dream BIG—if solving working capital challenges and building tech-enabled solutions, gives you a high like no other then this is the closest you will ever get to it!
CredAble is for the curious, the determined, and the problem solvers. We’re making a difference in the world of working capital financing and solving real-world business problems. The best part? We’re having fun while we’re at it.
CredAble is a technology-powered supply chain funding solutions company and NBFC. CredAble leverages its trade finance expertise, technology platform and access to 3rd party capital to arrange funding programs for enterprise supply chains. Programs are anchored around enterprise clients and provide funding linked to transactions with suppliers (payables) and distributors (receivables). Investors in CredAble include Alpha Capital, an India focused investment manager investing in consumer focused and/or disruptive technology-enabled businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Legal Documentation and Due Diligence
• Maintaining updated versions of all standard form legal agreement templates
• Leads documentation efforts on all agreements with or concerning enterprise customers, financial institution and NBFC partners, investors/shareholders and intercorporate arrangements
• SPOC for legal due diligence while interacting with credit rating agencies, lenders and investors
• Providing legal advice with respect to transaction structures and programs that may be implemented and work with external legal firms wherever applicable to opine on the legality of transaction structures
• Designing and implementation of best practices in corporate governance convenes and conducts Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings per statutory and governance best practices
• Creating a time-based annual schedule of all compliance requirements
• Compliance requirements may include but are not limited to the following:
• Compliance with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and circulars
• Monthly/quarterly returns per Companies Act
• KYC Policy, Anti-money laundering policy, central KYC norms, sanctioned list of borrowers, fraud policy
• Information sharing requirements with RBI, MCA, and others including periodic and event-driven requirements
• Board meetings/Annual General Meetings
• Labour laws and contract labor regulation act
• Permits in connection with new business incubation
• Customer-related compliance issues more particularly Fair Practice Code and Grievances Redressal
• Liaising with external counsel and representing the Company in corporate-level litigations (RBI/ROC/Others).
Best things about the job:
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of business success.
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- CredAble thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of CredAble enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
The perks of working at CredAble:
We’ve got benefits that go beyond just free food! We are a digital-first company that believes in embracing the future of work and investing in our people.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave with childcare monetary benefits.