Calling all those who dare to dream BIG—if solving working capital challenges and building tech-enabled solutions, gives you a high like no other then this is the closest you will ever get to it!
CredAble is for the curious, the determined, and the problem solvers. We’re making a difference in the world of working capital financing and solving real-world business problems. The best part? We’re having fun while we’re at it.
CredAble is a technology-powered supply chain funding solutions company and NBFC. CredAble leverages its trade finance expertise, technology platform and access to 3rd party capital to arrange funding programs for enterprise supply chains. Programs are anchored around enterprise clients and provide funding linked to transactions with suppliers (payables) and distributors (receivables). Investors in CredAble include Alpha Capital, an India focused investment manager investing in consumer focused and/or disruptive technology-enabled businesses.
Overview of the Job
We are looking for an experienced Cloud and Security professional who is passionate about conceptualizing, onboarding, implementing and operating Cloud infrastructure and Security services. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Overview of the Function
The Cloud & Security Operations team ensures a highly available, reliable, and secure hosting infrastructure and applications available for CredAble’s Clients.
You will be Reporting to
This position will report directly to the AVP – SRE to enable her/him in operating secure cloud hosted platforms.
Best things about the job:
- Working in a highly entrepreneurial setup with a visionary team passionate to help scale new heights of business success.
- Exposure to exploring limitless possibilities and ideas no matter how impossible they may seem today.
- CredAble thrives on transparency and a culture to nurture growth.
- Being part of CredAble enables you to push beyond the ordinary.
Your Role at CredAble:
- Partners with CISO and AVP – SRE to onboard, implement, and operate a secure hosting infrastructure.
- Establishing and enforcing cloud hosting best practices and guidelines for the hosting infrastructure, maintaining system configurations, upholding, and documentation system standards.
- Planning, and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure and security services vision, enables innovation, and seeks to leverage the latest technology trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Implementation of enterprise security standards and controls and the security operations governance process. Work with the GRC function to close/remediate any audit findings.
- Conduct infrastructure and security product and vendor evaluations ensuring best-in-class technologies and partners.
- Implementation of security services including SIEM, MDR/XDR, CNAPP, CASB, CWP, FIM, WAF, IDS/IPS, etc., and operation of these services to improve the security posture. Conduct vendor evaluations to deliver similar projects.
- Works closely with and manages strategic vendor partner relationships, evaluates the SLAs, and monitors the overall delivery by vendors. Build strategic relationships to create value for the organization.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of DevSecOps practices, cost optimization initiatives, performance improvement, and overall efficiency of the cloud platforms.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership, and participation in complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades, and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture, backup recovery, incident management, and operations.
What will you bring to CredAble?
- 4 or more years of related experience in cloud infrastructure and security service implementation and operations for organizations.
- Strong IT background with a consistent record of delivering results, validated leadership, communication as well as critical thinking skills, creative and flexible problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact strategically and confidently with internal partners to develop ideas, find opportunities, and influence outcomes.
- Ability to align complex architecture to business strategies and initiatives.
The perks of working at CredAble:
We’ve got benefits that go beyond just free food! We are a digital-first company that believes in embracing the future of work and investing in our people.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave with childcare monetary benefits.