|Experience Level||Employment Type||Location|
About the role
We are looking for an energetic Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers corporate clients like SME’s or large corporations.
He/she will build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. To achieve sales and penetration targets. You’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
Working with Credable you will:
- Responsible to increase our lending business and work as a single point of contact for our key customers. Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Assisting with generating new business.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts, approach potential customers to establish relationships.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
- To source the business for company as per company’s business policies to achieve the targeted disbursement and book-size.
- Execution of Credit Due Diligence and Credit Note, to assess the do-ability of the proposal by doing the credit due diligence and promoter background check.
- To prepare the detailed credit note for the transaction and present the proposal to the sanctioning authorities to obtain the sanction.
- To execute the transaction by liaising with other functional groups to obtain concurrence for disbursal of funds.
- To ensure resolution of post disbursement documents such as charge creation, collection of TDS certificates etc.
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- Experience in banking / NBFC sector.
- Acumen to understand SME Lending Business and products.
- Understanding of financial statements. Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
MBA/B. E or equivalent preferred