|Experience Level||Employment Type||Location|
|2 – 4 Years||Full-Time||Mumbai – Chembur (Corporate Office)|
About the role
This role has a direct revenue responsibility. We are looking for energetic and dynamic professionals who can drive CredAble platform’s adoption with vendors of large corporate and increase vendor sales.
- Work closely with the Business Heads at CredAble to formulate strategy for vendor engagement / sales.
- Pitch CredAble platform to the vendors.
- Use digital and offline channels to improve vendor adoption, generate arbitrage and drive sales.
- Handhold set of assigned vendors to get them on boarded on the platform.
- Perform vendor credit assessment and contribute towards improvement of the credit model.
- Partner and work with KYC agencies to facilitate timely collection of vendor documentation.
- Understand complete vendor and corporate journey and provide suggestions for the tech product road map.
- Experience working in financial/fintech product sales, relationship banking (Corporate or SME), vendor management.
- Excellent negotiation and people management skills.
- Focused on customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Fluent in giving presentations to top level management of small to large companies.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Structured and ability to think on his/her feet.
Bachelors in Commerce or Science