|Experience Level||Employment Type||Location|
About the position
We are looking for an energetic Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our corporate clients primarily large Corporates.
He/she will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to achieve sales and penetration targets.
In this role you will
- Support business development opportunities to generate revenue through the DDRX platform business
- Support in generating new leads of potential clients and analyzing and anticipating market trend growths
- Provide necessary support to close deals and meet revenue and client acquisition targets in line with corporate objectives
- Manage Client relationships and understand their needs and develop plans to address them
- Work closely with all internal teams and stakeholders to ensure client requirements are met
- Prepare MIS reports
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in banking/NBFC sector
– Acumen to understand SME Lending Business and products
– Understanding of financial statements. Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Customer-oriented mindset
Bachelors degree and any post graduate degree in Finance will be preferred.